FREE WEBINAR ‘CHILDREN AND EMOTIONS’
Organized by SOS children and emotions and Shruti Shah Life coaching
Susan van Asten (founder of SOS children and emotions) and Shruti Shah (Children’s) Life Coach of All Round Performance Coaching (KE) – partner together to the Kenya Peadiatric Dentist Association (KPDA) a free webinar on Children and Emotions.
This will be an interactive session where you can ask questions if you want.
Sign up now to participate
The webinar will cover:
- The four steps children have to learn about emotions.
- The key emotions that a child faces and expresses.
- The function of emotions.
- The importance of emotions.
- How to react to emotions of children to help them to deal with those.
- How are brain works regarding to emotions
- Tools to deal with and express these emotions in a healty way.
If children and their carers understand what emotions are (in the child’s early years), they can be better equiped to know how to handle these emotions and to understand what emotion the child is feeling and possibly why.
This webinar will be presented to you by:
Susan van Asten from SOS children and emotions (the Netherlands)
Shruti Shah (Children’s) Life Coach of All Round Performance Coaching (KE) – partner
This webinar will be best followed on your laptop or tablet.